Solutions for a highly regulated process industry
The pharmaceutical, personal care and biotechnologies* manufacturing sectors are among the most tightly regulated due to the sensitivities of product quality and safety. Veolia Industries Global Solutions has extensive expertise in these sectors with recurring experience of multi-annual, multi-site and multi-service integrated management of infrastructures and services contracts.
Pharmaceutical and personal care companies must meet the highest product quality and safety compliance standards (Good Manufacturing Practices) while also delivering ongoing cost savings and financial efficiencies. Veolia has engaged with the largest multinational pharmaceutical and personal care manufacturers globally first as a provider of specialist and technical services and then as a partner in facilitating organisational transformations through outsourcing to create more flexible and competitive organisations ready to meet external market challenges and thus allowing our clients to focus on their core business.
Our added value
Veolia Industries Global Solutions delivers a broad scope of facilities, utilities and infrastructure management for personal care and pharmaceutical manufacturing, bioscience facilities and R&D sites.
A global offer at the service of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Operation and Maintenance of all Utilities and Infrastructure
- Critical Utilities (HVAC in GMP and non GMP areas, Solvent Recovery for process or Incineration, WFI for process or clean steam, Thermal control - Steam, Cooling Towers and Chillers)
- Calibration Services
- Process Maintenance
- Complete water cycle
- Management Hazardous and non-hazardous Waste
- Management Industrial and Facility cleaning and sanitization
- Lab Services
- Building maintenance
- Logistics services
- Services to occupants
Our customers benefits
- Reducing Cost, Energy and CO2
- Guaranteed regulatory compliance
- Guaranteeing availability of key utilities
- Improving water usage, waste Management and recycling
- Consistent risk appraisal, reporting and governance