A complete offer to serve our clients
Veolia holds extensive technical and project management capabilities to undertake most engineering projects for our customers. This is supplemented by Follow up O&M to enable guarantee of technical and financial performance, and minimum life cycle costs.
Within our core fields of water, energy and waste Veolia design and build projects of any magnitude, to meet strict operational, environmental and legislative requirements. Such projects could be at the request of our customers, or recommended by us and agreed by our customers for efficiency/improvement purposes. Most such projects are backed by Veolia guarantee for operational and financial performance. Where appropriate, Veolia would also provide the finance for the project.
For our O&M customers we provide project services for a much wider range of applications, as usually required on an industrial site, from office extensions or refurbishments, to road re-surfacing, factory moves and much more.
Some key elements of our approach:
Design and Build by Veolia
- Specialist teams define process concept in collaboration with Customer
- Upstream measures to minimise downstream costs
- Mobilisation of technical specialists for each discipline, to determine most effective process
- Process design, taking into account operating costs, to minimise total cost of ownership
- Assessment of different operational and green options
- Optimum integration of services and operational parameters for maximum efficiencies and minimum environmental impact
Post installation O&M by Veolia
- Veolia’s core competence
- Guaranteed results : SLAs / KPIs
- HSE and other regulatory compliance under all circumstances
- Reliability / accountability
- Flexibility for ongoing adjustment to business needs