A leader in Integrated Solutions for Industry
For companies with multiple facilities located across different countries or regions Veolia Industries Global Solutions provides tailored outsourcing support to manage Facilities Services, Utilities, Energy, Water and Waste.
Veolia Industries Global Solutions, subsidiary of the Veolia Group, was created twenty years ago to better meet the expectations of clients wishing to outsource a range of services across several industrial sites to a single service provider. Veolia Industries Global Solutions has been receptive to the market needs and evolved with its customers to increase its know-how in the management of industrial utilities as well as multi-technical and multiservice management. Accompanying our customers on a daily basis and working to their strategy and organization, reduce their environmental footprint and create value, together, is at the core of our value proposition.
Our five commitments to bring value to our industrial clients are:
The results our clients can expect are:
- Increased performance from operating and maintenance activities.
- Continuous improvement and Innovation in service delivery.
- Optimisation of asset management.
- Competitive advantage from a uniform, value driven facilities strategy.
- Single contract structure for multi-facility asset governance.
- Agility to adapt to changes in the client’s portfolio.
- Consistent asset risk appraisal, reporting and mitigation.
- Accurate and consistent facilities reporting for compliance.
- Contribution to Environmental and Sustainability performance goals.
- Information for long term capital planning.
- Potential to increase capital efficiency.
- Freedom of top team to concentrate on core business initiatives.