The services we provide:
Broad scope IFM service and maintenance including…
- Maintenance of critical systems:
HVAC, chilling & cooling systems,
- Lab services:
Buildings and infrastructure maintenance:
Security and CCTV systems,
Plumbing and thermo-hydraulic works
Services to Occupants:
Canteen and catering,
Uniforms & laundry,
Transportation & logistics.
- 10% savings in the first year and more identified in following years.
A comprehensive value based process to manage subcontractor spend.
Health, Safety & Environment
- Risk assessment and review on yearly basis for all the services provided.
- Analysis and review of the safety performance for the Veolia Team and subcontractors, within a behaviour based safety program (Stay Safe)
- Supporting Customer for the external audits (AIFA, FDA, RINA)
Quality & Compliance
- Veolia compliance with client standard operating procedures framed within formal quality agreement at contract level.
Strict training plan measured and tracked on a monthly basis for all Veolia and subcontractors staff
Comprehensive governance, reporting monthly for both financials and technical performance
- Managed Business Continuity – No Business Interruptions
A strong local expertise mobilized:
- 60 Veolia employees (including management team)
- 60 daily subcontractor staff
- for executing, measuring and reporting the service level (KPI impacting the financial results)