Veolia Industries Global Solutions
A leader in Integrated Solutions for IndustryFor companies with multiple facilities located across different countries or regions Veolia Industries Global Solutions provides tailored outsourcing support to manage Facilities Services, Utilities, Energy, Water and Waste.
Established for more than twenty years Veolia Industries Global Solutions brings a wealth of experience in managing and operating on site services for local and international industrial clients. With key expertise in Facilities Management, Sustainability and Energy Management, backed by the global presence of Veolia and with a high degree of self delivery we are well placed to match the evolving demands of our clients.
Global in outlook and staffed by an experienced international team we deliver a range of solutions to our clients in the following areas.
Using proven methodologies with the latest technologies and class-leading operations we deliver uniform standards with greater control - leading to more consistent information and a platform for Enterprise-level Facilities Intelligence (EFI)
Our five commitments to bring value to our industrial clients are:The results our clients can expect are:
What is Enterprise Facilities Intelligence ?
Just as data becomes information and then intelligence when we apply the concepts of aggregation, analysis, application, context and insight, so too the day to day flow of facility data (monitoring demands and performance) can provide valuable insights for occupants and owners if viewed in the right way. Using bespoke tools, uniform management practices and reporting systems, Veolia Industries Global Solutions create the conditions to facilitate Enterprise-level Facilities Insight and Intelligence, increasing the value potential from assets, improving decision making and creating competitive advantage.
- Increased performance from operating and maintenance activities.
- Continuous improvement and Innovation in service delivery.
- Optimisation of asset management.
- Competitive advantage from a uniform, value driven facilities strategy.
- Single contract structure for multi-facility asset governance.
- Agility to adapt to changes in the client’s portfolio.
- Consistent asset risk appraisal, reporting and mitigation.
- Accurate and consistent facilities reporting for compliance.
- Contribution to Environmental and Sustainability performance goals.
- Information for long term capital planning.
- Potential to increase capital efficiency.
- Freedom of top team to concentrate on core business initiatives.